Friday 14 August 2009

Cupcake day of fun in London!! 10. Crumbs and Doilies



So ... yesterday was an awesome day! I went to London to meet my friend Laur who's just returned from her travels around South east Asia, and my friend Jade who's just leaving for a year in Singapore!! and while in London what else is there to do but eat cupcakes!! So I was eager to visit Crumbs and Doilies stand in Covent Garden...even more so when the night before I entered the photo of me with all my cupcake birthday goodies in their competition and I found out I'd won ...so I went to the stall to claim my free box of a dozen mini cupcakes!!! How exciting...the cakes were very yummy, and decorated beautifully with all different colour icing and sprinkles and I loved that they were so mini you could just pop them in your mouth...although perhaps that made it easy to not realise how many you were eating!!! but thanks to Crumbs and Doilies for making my 1st visit to them so fun! I hope they can open up a shop soon as I'm sure it would be an awesome one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails