Wednesday 16 December 2009

Gingerbread man cupcakes!



It was our annual Christmas get together with my school friends last weekend and I was in charge of doing the table! I'd seen this gorgeous gingerbread man ribbon and decided I had to do something with it so I themed the whole table around gingerbread men! so I decided it was only appropriate to do gingerbread man cupcakes! and I used these as the place settings.

I used a pretty simple gingerbread recipe I found off google to make the little men and then I decorate them. I planned to write the whole name on each little man but as they were so small I just put the initial of each person on the front in icing. I then baked some gingerbread cupcakes (again with a quick recipe I found off google) and topped them off with Hummingbird's cream cheese frosting and then stuck the little man in the top.

I was pretty pleased with how they turned out, they were pretty yummy to taste too! and they seemed to go down well at the party.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails