Friday 2 April 2010

Brownie & Cream Cheese Cupcakes (Minis)


It was Stake Leadership on Wed night and our department were in charge of refreshments! Of course I made cupcakes. I had planned to use my chocolate cupcake recipe from the Primrose Bakery but when I went to turn on my electronic scales the battery had died!!! so I had a minor panic and then remembered that good ol' Martha Stewart measures everything in cups! So I had a quick flick through her book and settled on the brownie cupcakes. My sister made these before and we decided they were too rich for our liking, they require dark chocolate and cocoa. I decided I would use milk chocolate instead, but when I looked in the baking cupboard I didn't have any! So I used half dark choc and half white choc to balance it out and I was really pleased with the taste this time around. I finished off with some cream cheese frosting (Hummingbird's recipe) and topped with a smarties chocolate egg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails